– Nothing to be done.
– I’m beginning to come round to that opinion.
– Stupid Big Tilde, making us wait. grumble grumble.
– Ha ha ha!
– Ha ha ha! (aside) Who’s the creepy old guy?
– … and then the Big Tilde pushed the waters of the Detroit River aside with his bat. Woosh! And that’s how we got that baseball back.
– I swear to Kaline, I will slap that frown off your face myself if you don’t clean up your act before the Big Tilde gets here.
– Whee! Tilde’s coming! Tilde’s coming!
– See? You can’t escape this place! We wait until the Big Tilde arrives.
– Are you sure this isn’t the Big Tilde’s baseball? Something seems off with it. Is it a radish?
– No no; Ziggy was on “Quantum Leap”. I’m talking about the French playwright.
– I don’t get it. So Sam jumped into the body of a French playwright? I thought he could only jump into Americans.
– No, they have the same name.
– There’s a French playwright named Ziggy? Those French sure are odd.
– HA HA HA OH I LOVE WAITING FOR BIG TILDE I HOPE HE COMES SOON (oh god is he looking still?)
– I don’t mind waiting at all.
– Agreed. We shall wait for him again tomorrow and tomorrow and to…
– shh! Ixnay on the Akespeare-Shea.